Learn how to create powerful documents in Word
This is a one day course designed for anyone who needs to use Word regularly. They may be a complete beginner or a current user who needs a greater understanding of the basic concepts and functions of Word.
What you will gain
This course will give you the underpinning knowledge of the program; not just how to use the basic functions to create and manage everyday documents but to understand how and why Word works the way it does. In doing so you will gain the confidence to explore more of the many functions available.
Who should attend this course?
You should attend this course if you are currently using Word for the first time, are completely new to the creation of documents within Word or would like to refresh your Word skills.
This course covers the following key topics: -
- Be familiar with the Word window, toolbars and menus.
- Be able to create and save new documents.
- Know how to navigate documents effectively.
- Be familiar with print functions.
- Understand the different types of formats and how to apply them.
- Be able to move, cut and paste text.
- Know how to check spelling and grammar.
- Be able to work with headers and footers.
- Know how to create simple tabs and tables.
- Know how to create a simple template.
£210 + VAT
|Other courses you may like:|
Effective Writing Skills
Microsoft Word Intermediate
Microsoft Word Advanced
|Book this course for in-house delivery or as a One to One peronal IT session|
| Request Now |
|What others said about this course |
Now I am really ready for the Intermediate course! I didn’t realise what there was about Word that I didn’t know - even simple things I didn’t know about. AA (Department for Transport)
Very enthusiastic trainer who was very patient. JL (Office of Fair Trading)
Just what I needed! EC (DCLG)
|Course Finder |
|Call us now for further information|
0844 33 505 87