Providing you a good foundation in using basic formulas and features of Excel
This one day course is perfect for anyone who has little or no practical experience of Excel or for those wishing to refresh their basic knowledge and is also highly recommended for anyone who wishes to attend an Intermediate course but hasn’t used Excel for a while.
What you will gain
You will gain an understanding of how spreadsheets work and in particular Excel for the collection, storing, manipulation and printing of figures and data.
Who should attend this course?
You should attend this course if you are currently using Excel for the first time, are completely new to spreadsheets or would like to refresh your Excel skills.
This course covers the following key topics: -
- An understanding of the concepts of spreadsheets.
- Created a simple spreadsheet to store data.
- Used formulas and functions to manipulate data.
- Enhanced the worksheet by formatting cells, ranges, columns and rows.
- Saved and printed the workbook.
- Used the Chart options to display data in a different format.
£210 + VAT
|Other courses you may like:|
Microsoft Excel Intermediate
Microsoft Excel Advanced
|Book this course for in-house delivery|
| Request Now |
|What others said about this course |
Overall a very useful course, thanks! CW (DCLG)
Thanks - you have saved me years!!!! RB (Cabinet Office)
Excellent presentation and very helpful! AO (Home Office)
|Course Finder |
|Call us now for further information|
0844 33 505 87