Learn the major tools for effective time management and prioritisation
This course is designed for everyone who feels that there are just not enough hours in the day. It will equip you with the leading edge tools and techniques that you will require to effectively prioritise and manage your time.
Delegates will learn how to manage their time more effectively, identify areas of their own job where time can be saved by more effective planning and prioritising and improve their personal productivity and effectiveness without suffering the effects of uncontrolled stress.
Who should attend this course?
Anyone who wishes to increase their productivity through better and more focused use of their time.
What you will gain
Identify how time management links with the core functions of effective management. Develop an understanding of the way we use time, and how to use it more effectively. Learn the importance of setting personal goals and objectives, and planning and taking your workload into account. Leave the course with practical ideas about improving your time management in relation to your own work situation. Improve personal productivity and effectiveness.
By the end of the course you will be able to: -
- Identify how time management links with the core functions of effective management.
- Undertake a self-assessment on how you spend your time.
- Identify your working preferences that influence your time.
- Allocate time to the key results areas of your job.
- Decide what you should do and what you should delegate.
- Plan to achieve results and protect plans from external events.
- Develop an assertive style to deal with major time robbers.
- Identify when excessive stress impacts on work performance.
- Devise an action plan to manage major time-robbers at work.
Delegates are required to keep a ‘time log’ for a minimum of two days in the week prior to the course.
£295 + VAT
|Other courses you may like:|
Assertiveness and Handling Conflict
|Book this course for in-house delivery|
| Request Now |
|What others said about this course |
Very enjoyable, good presentation to listen to. MA (Department for Transport)
Good variety of topics and presentation types - kept me interested all the way through. AB (Department for Transport)
Thoroughly enjoyable and worthwhile course. AD (Cabinet Office)
Very approachable and knowledgeable trainer. JG (DCLG)
|Course Finder |
|Call us now for further information|
0844 33 505 87