Prepare for retirement with this top rating public sector pre-retirement seminar
Many people like to think of their retirement as their ‘third career’ and although retirement can be a stressful time of life, this seminar takes the approach that it is a positive change in your life.
To ensure that participants are aware of the benefits, services and financial support that are available and how this important change in life may affect them personally, emotionally and financially.
Who should attend this course?
Anyone who is about to retire or who will retire within 3 years. We recommend attending this course as soon as possible prior to retirement.
What you will gain
Addressing and sharing the issues concerning retirement with others in similar situations will be beneficial and reassuring. A variety of specialist guest speakers will ensure that delegates receive the best possible advice on how to prepare and plan for a successful retirement.
By the end of the seminar you will: -
- Prepare for and address the issues that are important at retirement
- Undertake financial planning and the financial aspects of retirement. E.g. taxation and benefits
- Have factual information about the State retirement pension
- Understand the process of managing the retirement transition and help participant understand the psychology of retirement and manage the significant change.
- Know how to maintain health and manage stress.
- Begin taking stock, looking at options and planning for the future in areas such as: future employment opportunities, voluntary work, leisure, education and relationships as well as others identified during the course.
- Have details of sources of information and support.
- You will also have a free two hour slot with a personal independent financial advisor to discuss your retirement options following the course.
Pre-course work required
All delegates will be require to complete a questionnaire prior to attending.
£295 + VAT
|Other courses you may like:|
|Book this course for in-house delivery|
| Request Now |
|What others said about this course |
Excellent presentation. Highly recommended to anyone retiring or contemplating retirement. SB (Department for Transport)
A milestone in the countdown to leaving. Stirred me into thinking about life after work. JA (DCLG)
Thank you. Big input from the course facilitator - a good communicator and people person. PW (Cabinet Office)
Many thanks for an excellent introduction to the 'joys' of retirement. I am now looking forward to this and feeling positive about the future. AC (Sussex County Council
Very well presented with plenty of visual material. PW (Defra)
|Course Finder |
|Call us now for further information|
0844 33 505 87