Create answers to PQ’s clearly concisely and accurately
This one day course is designed to provide an introduction to the different types of Parliamentary Questions, how they arise and how to deal with them.
Who should attend this course?
This course is suitable for anyone who is required to create written or oral answers to Parliamentary Questions.
What you will gain
The knowledge to enable you to draft concise replies that meet Ministers requirements.
The objectives of the workshops are for you to: -
- Be able to state the differing types of parliamentary questions and Ministers requirement for the replies
- Understand the procedures and timescales for PQs in both houses of parliament
- Know why MPs and Peers table PQs
- Understand the role of clerks and others who are involved in the PQ process
- Know how to plan, structure and draft the responses
- Have had an opportunity to practice responding to draft questions
£295 + VAT
|Other courses you may like:|
Drafting Ministerial Correspondence
How Government Works
|Book this course for in-house delivery|
| Request Now |
|What others said about this course |
Really helpful to know departmental guidance / rules / procedures. CS (DCLG)
A very useful insight into dealing with PQs and understanding how they work. DD (Home Office)
This really gave me the information I needed to help with with PQs in the future. SF (Cabinet Office)
|Course Finder |
|Call us now for further information|
0844 33 505 87