Transform your interview performance and achieve your goals
Once you have gained that all important job interview, our Presenting Yourself on Paper seminar will help guide you to a successful outcome. This one day seminar equips you with the skills and tools needed when being interviewed for a post in the Public Sector.
For some people it is a long time since they faced an interview. Others know that they do not look their best under the spotlight. Still more avoid promotion opportunities in order to avoid interviews! However, our training can help solve all these problems and more.
You will be trained by an experienced trainer who is skilled in delivering interview techniques and can boast a high level of success from those attending. You will leave the seminar with a firm understanding of the techniques, practical ideas, and skills that help you to be the best you can at your next interview.
By the end of the course you will be able to: -
- Understand how interviewers approach interviews
- Realise what interviewers are looking for
- Undertake the key steps for effective interview preparation
- Present yourself positively at an interview
- Understand how assessment centres are organised
- Interviewing from the interviewers point of view
- Preparing for the interview
- Strategies based on the specification and job description
- Interview questions
- Mock interviews, followed by specific and direct feedback
- Training to control nerves and anxiety
- Dealing with Assessment Centres
Pre-course work required
All delegates will be require to complete a questionnaire prior to attending.
£295 + VAT
|Other courses you may like:|
Job Application Skills
|Book this course for in-house delivery|
| Request Now |
|What others said about this course |
Learnt a lot - an excellent, enjoyable course. The role-play interviews were just what I needed. LS (DCLG)
Thanks for the course recently it was really practical, which is excellent and I got the job! CM (Cabinet Office)
A very useful course which helped me develop my skills and knowledge. CF (Department for Transport)
|Course Finder |
|Call us now for further information|
0844 33 505 87