Transform your job applications and CVs for successful job hunting
Whether you are beginning your career and want the best start or are looking to gain promotion or a new role, our Presenting Yourself on Paper seminar is the most effective option you can choose. This seminar equips you with the skills and tools you need when applying for a post in the Public or Private Sector.
Your job application, whether an application form, a letter or a CV (curriculum vitae), is your first contact with a prospective employer. Your objective is to convince the employer that you have the skills, experience and enthusiasm to do the job. First impressions are crucial so you need to take your time with an application and make sure it is good. Presenting Yourself on Paper will help you do just that. It will provide you with all the skills necessary to match job applications to competencies, produce effective letters, CVs and application forms which sell you as the perfect candidate for the job.
By the end of the course you will be able to: -
- Take stock of your achievements and core competencies
- Analyse a Job Advertisement and identify the key competencies required for effective performance.
- Write effective application letters
- Produce different forms of curriculum vitae
- Complete an application form that matches the job requirements.
- The Public Sector job environment
- Identifying your personal achievements and competencies
- How to analyse a Job Advertisement & supplementary information
- Addressing the job criteria with confidence
- Writing positive application letters
- Writing CVs
- Completing Application forms and making them stand out
Pre-course work required
All delegates will be required to complete a questionnaire prior to attending.
£295 + VAT
|Other courses you may like:|
Job Interview Skills
|Book this course for in-house delivery|
| Request Now |
|What others said about this course |
Excellent confidence booster! DW (Department for Education)
Very useful. I really enjoyed this. IM (DCLG)
I would highly recommend this course to others. CB (Department for Transport)
|Course Finder |
|Call us now for further information|
0844 33 505 87