Create professional business documents and letters of excellence
The impact and effectiveness of any writing you do will depend on its clarity and quality. Writing is a highly important communication skill – most of us do some writing in our jobs every day.
This course aims to provide you with a clear understanding of the knowledge and skills required to produce effective, customer focused written work. You will also be given the opportunity to receive constructive feedback on your written work.
Who should attend?
Anyone who wants to produce high class written business communication should attend this course to gain the confidence and skills to produce professional documents.
What you will gain
Use the advice, ideas and one-on-one critique from the trainer, and apply them practically to your written work. Enhance the impact and influence of your writing through exposure to practical writing tips and techniques.
By the end of the course you will be able to: -
- Understand the essential principles of effective writing.
- Describe and undertake a logical approach to planning and structuring written work.
- Demonstrate the ability to use appropriate tone and style.
- Demonstrate the ability to write sentences that are complete, clear and correctly punctuated.
- Demonstrate the ability to use words and language that are appropriate to the reader.
- Produce more effective written work.
- Understand the basic principles of report, summary and précis writing.
£295 + VAT
|Other courses you may like:|
Drafting Ministerial Correspondence
Effective Communication Skills
|Book this course for in-house delivery|
| Request Now |
|What others said about this course |
An interesting course and excellent presentation by Alpha. PA (Department for Transport)
Excellent preparation and delivery. CW (Cabinet Office)
A very practical course with skills that can be easily applied. MS (DCLG)
I have really enjoyed my day and learnt something about myself. AM (Department for Transport)
|Course Finder |
|Call us now for further information|
0844 33 505 87